Manual Account Opening
All citizens of the EU/EEA may apply to open an account with NordikCoin.com. Account registration is fast, free and easy. Holding an account with NordikCoin is also free, i.e. there are no recurring fees. With your account, you can buy, sell and transfer Bitcoin on our premiere Bitcoin exchange platform.
NordikCoin’s financial licenses are issued by the Estonian FIU, and as such, NordikCoin is subject to Estonian cryptocurrency legislation. Due to strict AML and CTF compliance procedures, we require extensive Know-Your-Customer (KYC) information about you, before opening an account.
If you wish to apply for an account, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your email address
- Your full name
- Your adress, including country
- Your phone number, including country code (for example: +45 900-500-300)
- High-resolution scan of your passport
- A high-resolution picture of yourself, holding your passport and a note with today’s date and the word “NordikCoin” – for example “31/12/2020 NordikCoin”
- Proof of adress in the form of two scanned utility bills, such as your power/electrical bill, rent, mobile phone, etc. The utility bill must be made out in your name, and within the last 3 months.
All information must be submitted. Failure to do so will result in the application being rejected.
Assuming all information is present, your application will be processed within 3-7 days. We will verify all the information you provide. If the application is approved, we will generate a one-time password and send this to your email address.
By applying for an account with NordikCoin, you accept our Terms and Conditions, as found here.
Countries which we support registrations from:
- Republic of Cyprus
- Czech Republic